Savvy Blogging | The Temptations of Atlanta Georgia!
This last week has been a busy one! While posting grocery deals, cute pea coats, and printable coupons – I did some traveling to Georgia for the Savvy Blogging Conference. I was surrounded by several inspiring men and women including keynote speakers Michael Hyatt*, J.D. Roth*and John Saddington.
Truth be told we all have a story to tell, and I want to know how to tell it well – and I think that I’m going to accomplish just that.
Three Goals for Coupon Connections:
- Set a Schedule
- Post a Recipe Each Week
- Create a Local Site Specifically for Pacific Northwest Readers- including coupons, deals and more.
I want Coupon Connections, not only be a site that helps families make ends meet, but become a community. I, Amber Bustanoby am one person – but if we add up our 37,000+ Facebook Fans, and over 8800 email subscribers – I think we have a start at accomplishing this goal. We just need to work together.
Ways I already see this happening
- Sharing a post via facebook
- Answering readers questions
- Sharing shopping trips- You can post to the Coupon Connections Group!
- Pin It! recipe,s homemaking tip and you think others would enjoy it too
- If you think Coupon Connections could improve somehow, email me – CouponConnectionsNW at gmail dot com (just please remember I am human and have feelings)
I am pretty pumped to read this post next Summer and just see how well we (you and me) have done.
All this fun and excitement was at the W Hotel in Atlanta Georgia!
During this trip I was not alone. I was among some of my favorite people -Angela, Heather, Mavis, Jen & Sia. We enjoyed some amazing food sponsored by Escalate, Ebates, Savings.com followed by some fantastic wine from Vinesleuth.com
and the summit came to a close with and evening outside concert from the amazingly, talented Erik Dinardo – You’ll want to check him out because he’s that good. For a limited time get a free down load of the single “Right for You” here
Is it just my imagination* or did I
bump into chase down the Temptations in the Atlanta Airport? They were very nice to include me in the picture – SO COOL!
Have you ever met any celebrities?
*links direct to Amazon