Restaurant.com is at it again and offing 80% off all their gift Cards. This way you can receive $25 Gift Cards to various restaurants for $2! Great way to try new places.
How to get the deal:
1. Go to Restaurant.com.
2. Enter your zip code. You can then narrow your search by city.
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code SHARE and 80% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid through Sept. 20-22. You can use paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
New to Restaurant.com? What’s the catch?:
Be sure to read the fine print of every certificate. There is a requirement that you will have to meet and in most cases the total needs to be around $35-$50 in order to redeem the certificate. And you may only use one per visit, per table. As with all these deals you will want to be sure to a gratuity on the total amount before discount is applied.
There is no minimum purchase for this deal, so you can purchase one certificate to see how you like it. I personally find these great for a couples date night or family meals. We usually end up spending around $20 for a $40 meal.
Once you purchase your certificate you can redeem same day or you have a year to redeem. No need to print until you are ready to redeem. It will be stored in your Restaurant.com account for safe keeping.
Certificates Expire 1 year after purchase.
Here are some I enjoy, please feel free to comment with your suggestions:
- Girardi’s Osteria Italiana- Downtown Edmonds (this would be a date night 🙂
- The Loft Cafe & Social Lounge
- Family Pancake House
- Celtic Bayou
- Frida’s Gourmet Mexican Cuisine