Dollar Tree Store Coupon Policy Effective August 26th
In case you haven’t heard the Dollar Store will start accepting Manufacturers Coupons starting August 26th. Pretty big news and I am excited about it!
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
1. Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted.
Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted. This means that if your print a coupon or bring in a manufacturers coupon with another stores logo, it will not be excepted.
2. Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any
way. (FYI this is true for any establishment! BIG NO NO)
3. Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per
4. We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase
requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
5. Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of
purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
6. Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified
and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
7. Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
– So if you have a coupon for $2.00 and we all know they only sell $1.00 items the coupon will not be accepted. I am going to email to see if they will adjust the coupon down. We shall see.
8. Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
9. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit
Now my friends I ask that you be patient and not run in with 100 coupons on the 26th of August. It’s also a good idea that you print this Dollar Tree Coupon Policy and take it with you.