5 Tips on How to get RedPlum Insert Coupons
Since the removal of the RedPlum Insert from the Herald Paper I have received many emails, facebook comments from local readers wanting to know “what they should do if their paper doesn’t carry the RedPlum Insert.” As a couponer this is a litte frustrating I know (I don’t get it anymore either), but we have to work with what we got. So I thought I would give you a few tips or at least tell you what I would do.
1. If you haven’t already share with RedPlum how you feel via Facebook & Email. As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
2. You should be receiving a Red Plum Insert in the mail, if one is scheduled for a following Sunday. They’re usually delivered on Tuesdays with your grocery ads. Now their aren’t as many coupons as the Sunday insert, but it’s something. So today when your postal carrier comes ask them if they can spare any additional ads. This will be hit or miss, they may say yes or they may say no. Now when I did this my carrier asked how many I would want. I went with they easy #5 because I didn’t want to say too many and have her say no. 5 papers is what I get from the Herald, so it made sens
3. Trade if you are looking for a coupon see if someone is willing to trade. Many Coupon Connections Fans mention they are looking for coupons, people love to help when they can.
4. If there’s a great coupon from my delivered RedPlum Mailer, I head on over to my neighbors’ house and ask them if they would like to offer it up. There is also the option of finding a recycle bin and doing a little “diving” as well (make sure you obey the laws on that one)
5. Check out the Sunday Coupon Preview Each week. I post a reminder about this typically on Saturdays. From that list if you see a coupon you would like to purchase example the HOT $3/2 Nivea Lip Balm Coupon, purchase from a clipping service sooner than later. Prices average $0.05-$0.25 per coupon and if a really nice sale comes up the price may go up. Typically most coupon clipping services have a limit of 20 coupons.
Here is how the shipping works for West Coast Coupon Clipping:
Orders from 0-$1.99 are .99 cents
Orders $2.00-$3.99 are .60 cents
and orders over $4.00 are FREE
So it may be a great idea to find a coupon buddy so you can combine your total and pay less shipping.
While I am still unsure if the Herald or the Seattle Times will ever receive the Red Plum Insert again hopefully these tips will help you out! Don’t get too discouraged, we here are Coupon Connections will always find a way to save!